Happy 7th Birthday Victoria!



Victoria turned 7 this year! She had to go to school and I had to go to work. I strongly considered pulling her out to spend the day with her, but I didn't. Instead, I came and ate lunch with her at school, then had her favorite supper, a homemade cake, and then we played pie face for the first time.








 







 





My beautiful Victoria, I love you so much. You are so unique. Laid back, chill, happy, dramatic though, always wanting sweets. You love deeply and never get in a hurry. I rush you too much sometimes, and in my heart I know I shouldn't. Time is a grown up concept, and you haven't grasped it yet, which I should be thankful for. One day you will rush through your day trying to beat the clock, but right now you do not. Without realizing it, you always teach me things about life and myself. I should strive to be more like you in ways. I should slow down and relax like you. I hope you always keep you relaxed and loving personality. And I hope you always remember how much I love you for you, despite my rushing and asking why you won't hurry up. Happy Birthday my sweet and kind Victoria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Shark Birthday Party