Does Anyone Still Picnic?

I rarely hear of anyone going on picnics anymore. Our family loves to pack a lunch and head outdoors. We often go to Little River Canyon and just enjoy each other in nature. And of course, I have to take pictures to help me remember the day! 
 They searched for frogs and lizards and other bugs. Nikolai threw a worm on me, gross.
Guess I'm just payin' for my raisin', I used to bring frogs into the kitchen for my mom.
 Can't forget the free views and education that nature can provide.
 What's a trip to the Falls without a little spontaneous water play
 I'm glad Logan is teaching Nikolai how to skip rocks. 
That just seems like something a dad should teach his son.
 I just had to take a shadow picture of my prego belly at 32 weeks
Me and the hubs on this beautiful day! (he hates when I call him that he he)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam