Missing My Sister

I can't believe my sister has been gone for 3 years now. It feels like it's been an eternity since I've spoken to her. I fear that I will forget her voice, her smile, and the sparkle in her eyes. It doesn't seem fair that she was taken so soon, taken from her boys, taken from us. I miss her so dearly that I barely let myself get into memories of her. Everything is a reminder. People I see, songs I hear, material things, a beautiful day. It's strange how simple things, places, and people can resurface memories you had thought were long forgotten. I know at the end of my sisters life she was making great changes, changes that I'm sure has granted her a place in eternal bliss. But she left so many who love and care for her here with just memories. Most people think of regrets they have when love ones pass, and my only regret is that I couldn't or didn't spend more time with my big sister. Age and life style differences kept us apart, but she loved me and bragged about me. I know she was proud of me and I was proud of her.
 I love you and miss you Alisha Lynn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!