A New Year to Make Memories

On the last day of 2014 many people plan to stay up late, party, or kiss at midnight. For the past 7 years my plans have been to spend it with my kids. We don't stay up late or party. It's just another night for us. We ate supper and watched a movie together. I love starting new years though. It's like a freshness, but in reality, it's just another day. This is my last picture of 2014.


If I had to pick a new year's resolution, it would be to spend more time with my children. I get so busy with working, cleaning, shopping, cooking, doing laundry, and wanting things just a certain way that I sometimes neglect those one on one moments I could be having with children. Moments I will never get back. I will strive to take these moments and make them what I want them to be. I want my children to remember me being involved with them, even in the simplest of things. I know they remember me cooking, cleaning, and working, because they ask me why I do it all of the time. At least one day they can look back and remember how hard I tried to keep everything going for them so they could be happy. Hopefully they will remember the times I sat down with them and played with them and read to them. I hope they remember me as fun and caring. I have many things to do this year and many moments to have, I just hope I achieve the things I need to do and make great memories for myself and my children.

Here's to a New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam