Happy 25th Birthday Daddy Bear

My husband and I have been working hard for many years now to make our dreams come true. Some days it feels like we will never get there, and other times our hard work is apparent. There's not many couples out there our age with 2 jobs, paying all their bills, in school, one with a master's degree, and actively involved with their 3 children (and 1 on the way.) I'm proud of all we've accomplished, even if we're not where I want to be yet. I am very proud of my husband and I feel bad that I can't give him a huge birthday surprise, but he has stated several times that a small birthday with his wife and kids is all he ever needs. I feel like 25 is a milestone to be celebrated in a grand way, but money doesn't allow it yet. So homemade cards, some of daddy's favorite treats, and a new hat is what he got, and he couldn't have been happier. I just so happened to find out on his birthday that I was expecting our 4th child, and I was nervous as to how he would respond, because he said he was happy with what we had, but he amazed me and he is so happily excited. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us. Happy Birthday Logan, I love you with all my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Shark Birthday Party