Nikolai's Kindergarten Graduation May 2014

Can it be? My son. My seven year old. That was just born yesterday? Can he really be graduating from Kindergarten already? Sadly and proudly, yes. He has reached a milestone in his life that I will never forget. He has done so well this year. His grades were great despite the fact that he is so hyper. He often got into trouble for talking, but his teacher always pointed out how bright and sweet he is. I'm so proud of you Nikolai for doing so well and for being so kind to others. I hope your next graduation don't come as quickly as this one did. I hope I get to enjoy many more years with you before you graduate again and move away for college or wherever life decides to take you. I love you so incredibly much and I am so proud to call you my son.
Alexandria and Victoria being inpatient and Nikolai's graduation. 
Alexandria took a tumble into a cement picnic table, doesn't her scratches look so lovely.
Nikolai and Mrs. Pridmore
 
Just like these pictures, this year was a blur, it went by so fast.
Family picture that Alexandria refused to look in and Victoria refused to be in.
Nikolai chose to go to Santa Fe to celebrate afterwards because that's his favorite place to eat.
He was so proud of himself, and we were and we still are, very proud of him too.
Congratulations Nikolai, on a very successfully kindergarten year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam