A Great Day

Logan set up his hunting camera close to the house yesterday and we saw a deer on it!
It got spooked by something so we just caught a glimpse of a little spike in the first 5 seconds, but
Logan is so excited, like a kid at Christmas.

Today we all 5 slept in late, Nikolai stayed home from school.
He had a fever, headache, and belly ache, but was still able to enjoy the day.
We all went for a walk down deep in the woods. 
When I was jogging the trails I spotted places where deer were nesting. 
We took the camera down there so we could see how many were in the area.
 Logan spotted deer tracks so we know there is some down there.

But anyways, Logan watched the kids while I went to another interview. 
When I got home we all watched Iron Man 3 together. Great movie by the way!
 Then me and the kids colored paper over leaves so that we had pretty colored leaf imprints.
All three kids were feeling better so I took them to the park to play.
I think I wore them out because not long after supper they all fell asleep.
What a great day! Even though I'm exhausted :)

 At the park, under the tree, the kids spotted... birds!

 Nikolai and Victoria played Hide-n-Seek

Alexandria explored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam