Fall Leaf Magnets

We can mark off one of our fall bucket list ideas!
We wanted to decorate our fridge to represent the season.
I originally wanted to wait until September 22nd, the first day of fall, but I couldn't resist.
We bought a set of fall leaves and a set of pumpkin magnets from the Dollar Tree. 
We'll wait until October to put up the pumpkins.)

 I handed the kids an equal number of leaves to put on the fridge.

 But then I decided to use the magnet pack they game in and it became an instant puzzle.

 The kids have played with this daily.

 We got fall decorations and a fun game in one!

 Alexandria has even played with them.

 It's great to see my kids playing together!

Our fall leaf fridge decorations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!