Fly Fishing

Nikolai being the very imaginative kid that he is, told me that there was just one thing that he never wanted to try. I asked him what that was and he stated "fly fishing." Caught a little off guard, I reply "fly fishing...why not?" He stated "because I don't want to fly in an air plane and try to catch fish because I don't want to fall out of the plane if I catch a fish." I laughed and explained that that's not what fly fishing is. I had to call Logan and tell him the cute story. My son loves to talk so much, sometimes to the point of annoyance, but it is so awesome to see his mind expanding every day. He asks me a million questions a day and I try my best to answer them to the best of my ability and without an annoyed tone after the hundredth question. I've found that there are tons of you tube videos that help him learn the things that are too hard for me to explain. It's bad that my nearly 6 year old is asking questions that are hard for me to explain lol. He is always asking questions about earth, the galaxy, stars, and other planets. He also asks tons of questions about animals and the most random things you would never think about. I've learned a lot through helping him learn. I love when he uses his own logic to come to a conclusion, even if the logic is flawed. His mind is working and growing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam