Our Gender Reveal Cookout

With all the new ideas for gender revealing parties, I took one idea and made it my own. I went to the dollar tree and asked for a box. I took it home and spray painted it with chalkboard paint. I then did my best at decorating it without using one color more than the other. Me and Logan got to find out two days before what our little baby was and we kept quiet. Our family really wanted to know what it was but we didn't tell. We decided to have a small family gender reveal cookout. We didn't have the money for a big party so we thought it'd be special to celebrate the gender of our third child with our close family members. We decorated with everything being pink and blue. Some family members asked if we were having twins, and having one of each. I just told them I didn't know to add to the excitement.
 We decided to let Nikolai and Victoria be a part of opening it. They didn't know either, Nikolai would have told everyone because he's a loud mouth lol.
 Nikolai was so excited to open it and so was our family.
It's a Girl!!!!!
  Everyone was so happy that it was a girl, although half of them was sure it was a boy.
 I really wish I had not given my sister the camera....lol, but oh well.
 Victoria really wanted to keep a balloon.
 Me and Logan are so happy to be having a little girl. Well i'm more excited than he is.
 He's dreading the teenage years. An 18 yr old and 16 yr old at the same time. Oh boy!
And then the excitement died down. People knew what the baby was. There was no more wondering. People were satisfied. Some couldn't believe they were wrong, including my mother and sister. Everyone enjoyed the cookout and our surprise for them. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Shark Birthday Party