Victoria's First Time Skating

I was not sure at all about letting our little girl skate. But, she demanded! She loved the skates and was ready to go. She didn't want me to hold her hand. She didn't want me to help her up when she fell down. She did way better than I expected her to do. She was great! And when it was time to go, she didn't want to take the skates off. Actually, I had to pull them off, and she threw a temper tantrum and held onto the skates. She is my Little Miss Independent. She even had to dress herself that day. Orange and white polka dot string top and a pink glittery tutu. She knows what she wants and she goes for it! I hope she keeps this quality as she's growing up. I can see her achieving big things, because of her independence and determination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Shark Birthday Party