Spring Time Flowers!

I thought it would be fun for my kids to plant something and watch it grow. So I went to Lowe's and spent well under $10.00 for soil, seeds, and planting pots. I let the kids pick out their own pack of seeds. Nikolai wanted some blue flowers and Victoria just picked the first pack she saw.
 We used spoons to dip out some dirt and plant our seeds.
 Nikolai did it all by himself and he had fun playing with the dirt. He planted the seeds very carefully.
 Victoria chose Morning Glory's. I love these flowers!
 Victoria had fun too.
 But she was not so careful, she slung her seeds in one spot and covered it up.
 I planted some Aster flowers.
 We used Popsicle sticks to mark which plant was which and the wait begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!