March 28, 2012

March 28, 2012 is the day I found out I was pregnant with our THIRD child! I took a test, completely believing it would be negative. I just had to rule it out though, my period was late and I really didn't think I could be pregnant. Well...SURPRISE! I laid on our bed trying to get up the courage to tell Logan. I know he didn't want another child for a long time. Honestly, as much as I wanted another one, I really did not want one right now. Our wedding was exactly one month to the day I found out I was pregnant. I finally told him, he responded good and calm. Later I asked how he was so calm. He told me he was trying not to throw up. We told our family a few weeks later. I got responses such as "don't you know what causes that," "girl, your gonna have your hands full, how are you gonna handle it?" "I'm gonna have to buy you some protection." All that coming from my family. It's annoying and disrespectful. I hate it. They call me "girl" like I'm a child without a lick of sense. On top of all the stupid comments, I didn't handle my great news all that well at all at first. I was upset. I had so much planned, so many goals, and so many things I had to do in the next year. How am I going to do this with a new baby? I'm now 15 weeks, and still wandering the same thing. But feeling the baby kick and move inside me reminds me how much of a blessing children are, no matter where or when they come. God saw it fit to make me a mother for a third time so I will be glad and I will be the best that I can be. I will do the best that I can do and I hope that everything works out well in the end. For now I plan to take the summer off and focus on my graduate course work and spend as much valuable time with my two wonderful children as I possibly can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!