2.8.10

 2.8.10 is a very special date to me. It is the date that my second child, and my first daughter, was born.
Raising a rough n tough boy, I was filled with fear of how to raise a prissy little girl. 
She came into the world at 6 lbs and 12 ounces. We called her grouchy butt for a while. Her face was scrunched up and she looked so grouchy but she was still so beautiful.
 The first time her brother ever held her.
 Her first birthday party.
Looking even more beautiful.
 Every year on Victoria's actual birthday we do a mini party just for close family.
 
This year her Aunt Mari knitted her a hat.
 
And it looks simply adorable on her.
 Aunt Mari made the cake this year
 
 She blew out her candles with a little help.
 We were also celebrating her cousin McKenzie's birthday party as well.

I believe my little girl is starting to favor me.
 But she is much much prettier!
Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam