My Little Prissy Girl

My little girl, Victoria Ashlynn, is such a tomboy... most of the time. She loves everything her brother does. But, back in December, she decided to be girly. She grabbed aunt Alisha's scarf and purse and got ready to go bye-bye. She even let me put her hair up and she left it for a very long time. Anytime I fix her hair, it is usually down within minutes or sometimes seconds. It was so odd to see my little girl as a little prissy girl. It made me feel like a mom to a little girly girl for once. She walked with her arm out and purse in tow. It tickled my family to see her this way. I'll always remember that day as her first prissy experience.


I love my little girl so very very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!