Thanksgiving!

This is my family minus my kids. I think I lost some of my pictures. This was Thanksgiving day. My mother decided that this year we would do our own immediate family dinner before going to our huge family dinner. It was nice. My two sisters, my four nephews, my brother-in-law, my mom, Logan and the kids, and a few other people were there to enjoy some good food and be thankful for the family we had. I had no idea that my life was about to change after Thanksgiving weekend. I am truly thankful for the family that I had and do have. I think it is so important to take pictures of all your family and enjoy their company, even with the differences you may have. Family is always there for you and they love you no matter what you do. I love my family so much and I thank God for blessing me with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Shark Birthday Party