2011 Christmas Parade

We went to the Annual Christmas Parade and sat with our friends and enjoyed watching the parade with all of our many children.

I love my best friend. I may have failed her at times, I may aggravate and annoy her but she has always been a great friend to me. She is always there for me. I wish I could spend more time with her than what I do. She may not know it but she is my best friend and I just wanna say I love you Lacy! You are a beautiful person inside and out and never forget that.



I'll never get over how good lookin' my man is.








He was so exhausted at the end of it. We woke him up and went to eat at Katy's Catfish with our friends. Overall, it was a fun night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!