First Vacation

I have not posted in quite a while. I have been so busy with school and Nikolai being in head-start. I finally get a break from school, hooray! I made straight A's with a GPA of 3.69! I feel that I should catch up on everything that's happened, for this surely has been a year in which I will forever call "the year of changes." So much has happened.

 In August we took our first family vacation of four. We went to visit my best friend, Lacy, and her family. They moved to Myrtle Beach (they recently moved back to Alabama! Yay!) and they so kindly offered to let us stay with them for a week. We piled all our stuff in the jeep and embarked on our first family vacation alone, without parents, or family.

On our way!
 We went out to eat!
 
 We went to the beach!!
soft white sand...
The crew lugging seats, babies, and bags to the beach. 
My boys <3
Victoria's very first time in the sand, I don't think she knew what to think.
I think she liked it :)
I know Nikolai loved it.
Logan looking for sharks teeth, we didn't find any :(
Toes in the water, toes in the sand...



So, we had a blast and we can't wait to go on our next vacation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Passing the LGSW Exam

Nikolai Blaine & Victoria Ashlynn in 2013!