4th of July!

Every year on the 4th of July, we attend the parade, potato festival, and fireworks. I've done it as long as I can remember so it only feels natural that we go. We stood on the sidewalk with our family and waited for the parade to start. Nikolai was excited to see horses, cars, and firetrucks. Catching some candy was just a plus for him. Victoria on the other hand, didn't much care for the parade at all. Logan doesn't much like my 4th of July tradition at all, but he enjoyed seeing all the cars in the parade, and kept repeating the phrases. "I want it"and "mommy buy it for me." Sometimes I think I have three children instead of two, haha.


After the parade, we walked down to the potato festival. With the cars being the first thing we ran into, we lost Logan. That man sure does love looking at cars. After finding him, we took the kids to play on all the blow up toys and then to ride the ponies. Victoria was ready for a nap by then so the horse ride didn't really phase her. Nikolai, however, was smiling ear to ear the entire time.
 We left right after the kids rode the ponies. It was extremely hot and crowded and we were all getting hungry. My mom took us out to eat at Ryans. (Thanks Mom!) Nikolai wanted to spend the day with my mom, so me and Logan went back to the house and played xbox while we waited for it to get dark enough for the fireworks.
Lovin' on their momo!

Couldn't get a good picture of the fireworks, but oh well.

Victoria stood there with her mouth wide open while staring at the fireworks.

I love my family so much, I'm lovin' our life. We had a great 4th of July, and I hope everyone else did too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam