Happy Father's Day Daddy Bear!

I wasn't sure what to buy Logan for father's day this year, especially because we are trying to conserve money. I figured I would just have the kids make him something cute, but then I saw a great offer from http://www.tinyprints.com/. They were offering free personalized cards with free shipping. I bought Logan three, just cause they were so cute and fun to make. He got one from me and one from each of the kids. I also bought one for my father. I couldn't wait to give the cards to them! Then I saw another great offer at http://www.walgreens.com/. They were offering an 8x10 photo collage with free in store printing. I added eight pictures of us playing at the park and the word "happiness" for the title.
I was so excited to give Logan his picture and his cards that I could not wait until Sunday. He took us to the drive in Friday night to see The Green Lantern, (which was awesome by the way), and me and the kids suprised him. He loved it! So I was impatient and couldn't wait for Father's Day to give him his stuff so when Father's Day arrived I had nothing to give him. Shortly after waking up this morning, he tells me that I should feed him and the kids by either cooking or picking up fast food. I hate cooking breakfast food and it was too early for fast food so I told him to choose somewhere to eat out. He chose Ryans. Thankfully, they had a Father's Day Dinner that started at 10:00 a.m. Logan got his favorite food on Father's Day...steak. But anyways, I hope he had a great Father's Day, because he deserves it and I love him so much and so do our children. I decided at the last moment to take pictures, which I should have done this moring, because at 8 o'clock at night, we are both exhausted and it definately shows in the pictures, but I have to show them because Nikolai and Victoria are so adorable!
So, I'm probably gonna get in trouble for posting these lol. Logan gets tired of pictures pretty fast, but he knows I love them so he puts up with it for me, which I really appreciate. You can probably imagine what he's thinking by the look on his face, but look how cute our children are! :)
I didn't think I looked tired until I looked at the pictures, but I am really tired. I think its bed time for this Mommy Bear. Happy Father's Day baby, I love you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam