C is for Caterpillar!

I've been trying to teach Nikolai his ABC's. He has a very short attention span and it's sometimes hard to get him to focus. I've found that he learns best when he gets to make stuff. He just remembers things better that way. For the letters A and B we made an alligator and a bear. They were simple, just colored paper we glued together and added eyes and a mouth. While searching for some fun craft ideas I stumbled across a caterpillar made out of egg carton. I just had to try it! After teaching him the letter C and the sound it makes I cut the egg carton in half, one for him and one for me. I got out the green paint and we started painting away. After the paint dried, we added pipe cleaners for the antennas and mouths, we also added googely and pom-poms. I think they turned out really cute. Can you guess which one is mine and which one is Nikolai's?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Pinkie Pie Party

Shark Birthday Party

Passing the LGSW Exam